San Francisco, California - Facts & Figures
- What San Francisco business area codes does Ninja Number offer? Ninja Number offers all Metro San Francisco area codes to provide a local feel for businesses of all sizes.
- Is it better to have a toll free number or a local San Francisco number? Great question! It really depends on your business and how you want to be perceived. Do you want local credibility or a bigger, more national presence? Once you decide, simply select your plan and phone number and let our Ninjas set it up, and start separating your business life from your personal life.
- Will my San Francisco Ninja Number use the data from my carrier? Isn’t that like paying twice? Nope! Nada! Ninja Number uses the same cellular connections as your regular calls to transfer calls to your Ninja Number instead of VoIP. So, wherever you are in San Francisco, your call quality will be crystal clear and your data will be reserved for other business (or personal) use.
- Can I transfer a local San Francisco number from another service provider to Ninja Number? Yes, we can transfer your business phone number over to Ninja Number quickly and easily, no matter what the area code is. As long as you have a US-based phone number, we can work with you to begin the transfer process for your business.
During the peak of the Great Depression San Francisco tackled two great civil engineering projects, constructing the San Francisco – Oakland Bay Bridge and the Golden Gate Bridge, completing them in 1936 and 1937. During this time the island of Alcatraz, a former military fortification, began its service as a federal maximum security prison, housing notorious inmates.
Since the days of the Gold Rush, San Francisco has been an important financial center. The city is located halfway between London and Tokyo, as well as between Seattle and San Diego, making San Francisco is at the center of global business. The city is headquarters to two of the country's largest commercial banks as well as a Federal Reserve bank and the Pacific Stock Exchange.
- Population: 812,826
- Industries: Banking, Commerce, Media, Finance, Technology, Defense Industries, Aerospace, Medical Science, Tourism
- Area Codes: 415, 650
- ZIP Codes: 94101, 94102, 94103, 94104, 94105, 94106
- Surrounding Cities: Colma, Juniper DA, Montrose-Evergreen DA